How to top in 10th board in 2021&2022

AMIT DHANGAR
0

How to top in 10th board in 2021 & 2022.

 Alright !How was my CBSE class 10the result 2021? Well it was good …actually awesome …with some unexpected results in some subjects. Before I tell u my marks in the various subjects ..I would like to tell about the “before result scene” ….oh! I had experienced something like this for the first time …on 13th of July the results of class 12th were declared. … As soon as I knew about that ,I were in hysterics but filled with enthusiasm and a lot of amusement …that at last even our results would be out…… No they weren't declared that day😥 …We would have to wait for tmrw then. Still not declared…couldn't sleep for 2 days …we were told on the day before that the results of class 10th would be out by 15th….AND ALAS! THE DAY CAME….I was really excited….maybe more than my other classmates….. so excited that maybe I was the one of the few people who were the first ones to see the latest tweet of HRD Minister that OUR RESULTS HAVE BEEN DECLARED….yeah…hands were shivering…so confused I was….I checked on the website…..nothing was there …waited for 5 minutes more….yesss…it was there now….hands shivering….but no how would it be so easy ……… Website kept crashing n crashing n crashing…… My sister suggested me to try out the SMS way ….I tried ….results came within 2 seconds ….. And now I tell u what u actually wanted to hear ….my marks????

English- 98 (expected)

Hindi-99(where did I loose that one mark???)

Maths-99(1 mark🤔)

Science-96(I know where I lost those 4 marks…my bad)

Social science-97(Hmm …not bad)

Percentage-97.8%

The good thing is that I became the school topper😃

All were happy….really happy…..my parents …my teachers…..and why shouldn't they be….they worked so hard on me….and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the love and care they showed towards me.

Results:

5 Steps to follows:-
  1. 10 Most effective tips for CBSE Board Exam Preparation are discussed below:
  2. Select the right time to start preparing for your board exams.
  3. What time is the best for CBSE Board Exam 2021 preparations? ...
  4. Good timetable will make your exam preparations easy.
  5. Sufficient time should be devoted to self-study

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*